Blog journal 1

 My name is Malik Osborne. I’m a 5th year student at Florida State and I’m getting my second degree in Broadcasting. I play basketball at FSU and have been playing in general for about 10 years. I’m from Chicago and have lived there all my life and plan on moving down south or on the west coast. My current goal is to make it professionally as a basketball play either in the league or overseas.

I’ve used several resources to help myself with my progression in school such as kahoot, Wikipedia, and the online school library. Kahoot is my favorite due to the entertainment value and the interactions with my other classmates. I’ve recently been using Flipgrid since coming to FSU and I’m starting to get adjusted to it. I hope to learn how to use blogs and become informed on other ways on using technology resources to help me with educational journey.

As regards to my PLN I follow a variety of athletes that have started broadcasting after their athletic careers. I also have been following our media team at FSU and been getting some behind the hands on experience at Nole Productions. I regularly talk to our media guy and ask him questions as well as interacting with the media team. In addition, I also talk to the partners of the media team for advice.

Comments